#PKR poker team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
#PKR poker team

We are a team of online poker players who play exclusively on PKR : www.pkr.com.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the royal or str8 flushs... strange thing ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
marsman
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
marsman

Male
Number of posts : 125
Hobbies : POKER, Billard, Snooker, Football, Skat, TV, RPG's
Registration date : 2007-05-21

the royal or str8 flushs... strange thing ... Empty
PostSubject: the royal or str8 flushs... strange thing ...   the royal or str8 flushs... strange thing ... EmptyWed May 23, 2007 9:16 am

^^
i mean does anybody of you had already one?
at the 20& premium freeroll yesterday i throw one away :-(
J10 suited flop KA river Q Mad there was it my first and only Str8 flush ( royal flush ) i ever had but i didnt had them really because i throw it away before the flop ... ul or? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Battle48
Admin
Admin
Battle48

Male
Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: the royal or str8 flushs... strange thing ...   the royal or str8 flushs... strange thing ... EmptyWed May 23, 2007 9:55 am

It's true that I have never seen a straight flush yet. Four of a kinds are already rare enough. But don't worry I have often folded exellent hands preflop. Before the flop you never no what happens. So if the blinds are high I never play suited connectors. Except KA ; QK or JQ. Don't worry. It has happened hundreds of times to every player on pkr. The reason why we do not see many straight flush although we play many hands is that very often I'm sure guys folded cards preflush that would have turned into a straight flush. If I had received $1 each time I folded a hand preflop that was an excellent hand and that would have gotten me the pot, then we could have has a $1000 freeroll with that money lol.
Back to top Go down
https://pkr-poker-team.forumotion.com
Sarco
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
Sarco

Male
Number of posts : 141
Hobbies : Poker, GTR2, Skydiving, Scuba-Diving

PostSubject: Re: the royal or str8 flushs... strange thing ...   the royal or str8 flushs... strange thing ... EmptyWed May 23, 2007 3:27 pm

OHHH Marsman - that really sucks to throw away a Royal Flush No But even so I´m sure you played the hand right Pre-flop - with that i mean if a big raise came before the flop I would fold 10 J suit also Wink

And I can tell you at another poker site 2 years ago just when I started to play for real money, I maneged to Throw away 1 royal flush - 1 str8 flush - 3 times Quads (4 of a kind) - within just 24Hours - and I´m not kiddin´ for sure 100% honest!!!

But in the other way karma just stroke a lightning at me, and a few weeks later I hit the mother of all hands The amazing ROYAL FLUSH 3 times within 24Hours - 2 royal flushes flopped - and 1 hit the draw on flop and got it on the turn card cheers

So you will get it Trust me - the time will come to you again!!

Although i have never hit a royal at PKR yet - and only seen 1...
Back to top Go down
Battle48
Admin
Admin
Battle48

Male
Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: the royal or str8 flushs... strange thing ...   the royal or str8 flushs... strange thing ... EmptyWed May 23, 2007 3:37 pm

Sarco wrote:
OHHH Marsman - that really sucks to throw away a Royal Flush No But even so I´m sure you played the hand right Pre-flop - with that i mean if a big raise came before the flop I would fold 10 J suit also Wink

Exactly. And the more hands you play the more you increase your chances to see stuff like that in your hands =)

Just go on playing.

Anyway many players regularly fold good hands. It's part of the game, and most of the time is happens especially because the guys plays well and sensibly and that he doesn't try his luck too hard when the blinds or the raises are too expensive.
Back to top Go down
https://pkr-poker-team.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the royal or str8 flushs... strange thing ...   the royal or str8 flushs... strange thing ... Empty

Back to top Go down

the royal or str8 flushs... strange thing ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
#PKR poker team :: Poker chat-
Jump to: