#PKR poker team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
#PKR poker team

We are a team of online poker players who play exclusively on PKR : www.pkr.com.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your absolutly favourite hands ... ^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
marsman
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
marsman

Male
Number of posts : 125
Hobbies : POKER, Billard, Snooker, Football, Skat, TV, RPG's
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Your absolutly favourite hands ... ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Your absolutly favourite hands ... ^^   Your absolutly favourite hands ... ^^ EmptyThu May 24, 2007 12:31 pm

my absolutly favourite hand is A7 suited also K7suited ^^ with this hands i dont know why but i lose not so often like with better hands. for example AJ i lose so often with AJ unbelieveable ^^ but with A7 i beat AK and one time also AA xD unbelieveable...
another very funny hand is 77 or teh walking sticks 75% when i play this hand i hit a seven on the 5 down cards(flop, turn, river ^^) ist crazy but i think the 7 loves me xD Rolling Eyes

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sarco
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
Sarco

Male
Number of posts : 141
Hobbies : Poker, GTR2, Skydiving, Scuba-Diving

PostSubject: Re: Your absolutly favourite hands ... ^^   Your absolutly favourite hands ... ^^ EmptyThu May 24, 2007 12:55 pm

My favorite hand..... I must say I do not have any Favorite hand I just have to play almost no matter how big the raise is - like some people do -I guess I am "one of a kind" Really I do not have any favorite hand well exept KK-AA But I guess we all love thoose hands Laughing

and your indeed right about AJ . itīs seems like a monster hand but itīs not - I seem loose more on that hand than I win on it...

Itīs just like AK - some people will go ALL the way with that hand - no matter what cards there are on the board, you just canīt win every time on AK either, even though alot of people think so Laughing

Saw a guy in the $200 guaranteed today he was just a jerk, he had over 10.000$ in Chips and lost it all on AKoff. cause of stupid play, and went out of the tour. just before the money - and I just made the Money cause of him - LOL - I only had 600$ left in chips, and blinds where up to $600-$1200 - and I would have been all-in two hands later - muhahaha...
Back to top Go down
Battle48
Admin
Admin
Battle48

Male
Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Your absolutly favourite hands ... ^^   Your absolutly favourite hands ... ^^ EmptyThu May 24, 2007 1:18 pm

My favorite hand is a rather rationnal one. It's QQ; I often hit a three of a kind with that =)
Back to top Go down
https://pkr-poker-team.forumotion.com
Sarco
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
Sarco

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your absolutly favourite hands ... ^^   Your absolutly favourite hands ... ^^ EmptyThu May 24, 2007 1:32 pm

yeah QQ is a Great hand!! and like you said you hit very often on that hand!
Back to top Go down
marsman
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
marsman

Male
Number of posts : 125
Hobbies : POKER, Billard, Snooker, Football, Skat, TV, RPG's

PostSubject: Re: Your absolutly favourite hands ... ^^   Your absolutly favourite hands ... ^^ EmptyThu May 24, 2007 1:42 pm

do you know one MAN who hates <<the ladies>> ??? lol!
Back to top Go down
Battle48
Admin
Admin
Battle48

Male
Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Your absolutly favourite hands ... ^^   Your absolutly favourite hands ... ^^ EmptyThu May 24, 2007 2:02 pm

Especially when he can get two ladies at once ^^
LOL
Back to top Go down
https://pkr-poker-team.forumotion.com
Sarco
Frequent visitor
Frequent visitor
Sarco

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your absolutly favourite hands ... ^^   Your absolutly favourite hands ... ^^ EmptyThu May 24, 2007 2:03 pm

Hehe - No Iīm affaraid I donīt M8 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your absolutly favourite hands ... ^^   Your absolutly favourite hands ... ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Your absolutly favourite hands ... ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
#PKR poker team :: Poker chat-
Jump to: